Monday, March 19, 2012

20 weeks...Halfway!!!

So, we are halfway already.....I must say each week I get more and more excited for this baby to get here! Last Thursday night I felt the baby kick for the first time!! It was so amazing....I have been feeling things in my stomach but have not been able to determine exactly what it is. However, once I felt this kick I knew right away it was the baby! I'm so looking forward to feeling the baby more often now! Also, this past week Courtney and I had our 20 week ultrasound, and we have a perfectly HEALTHY baby so far!! We got to see and hear the heartbeat again which was 140, so nice and strong! This was actually the first ultrasound Courtney has attended since our 6 week ultrasound, so it was great getting to experience it with him again. At the end they starting looking to determine the sex, so Courtney and I had to look away. It was extremely hard to not look by the way!!! So, I guess the baby's legs were wide open, so it was easy to tell! However, as you all know Courtney and I have to wait until April 7th for the results....this is TORTURE!!! :)




This past weekend Dixie and George along with Tom, Bernice, Russ, and Susan all came to visit! It is always great getting to spend time with family. We had wonderful weather this weekend, so we were able to enjoy sitting on the deck for dinner and for playing some cards! Courtney also took them to see Crystal Bridges American Art Museum, which is kind of big deal around here! ;) I think and hope they enjoyed it!

Courtney and I have also been working on a few things in the nursery....so here is what we have done so far. It is obviously not finished, but once we know if this little peanut is a girl or a boy we can start tackling the rest of the room! There also is a new belly pic from 20 weeks....until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment