I can't believe we are already at 25 weeks....it seems like the pregnancy is just flying by. I know this summer is going to go even faster since I will be busy with weddings all summer. Here is our latest belly picture at 25 weeks. I definitely have a "bump" and I must say that I really enjoy being pregnant. So far I have nothing to complain about....I feel great!!
This past weekend Courtney and I had our "first" garage sale....I can't believe how much stuff we had!!! Anyways, we thought it was perfect time to clean out the old stuff and make room for new baby stuff! We have been very blessed with so many gifts already from family and friends...."his" room is already starting to fill up! Of course uncle Curtis had to get him a Hawkeye outfit....we already know he will be a HUGE Hawk fan....is there any other option??? I think NOT!!! :)
As I was cleaning out drawers for the garage sale last week I did come across some pictures that I could not help but laugh at. I found some pictures of Courtney as a little one....he was so DARN CUTE!!! I hope our little man looks just like him....I thought it would be fun to share the pictures. Don't tell Courtney I put them on here!! SSSHHHHH ;)
I think that is about all for now....so until next time


No comments:
Post a Comment