Well, we are 39 weeks and the doctor says it can be any day now. We had our appointment on Thursday and found out that I'm dilated to 1.5cm and 75% effaced. So, really that means we could go into labor any day or it could be a week yet. However, our doctor did say that our little guy has dropped a lot so we might see some action this coming week. Either way Courtney and I ARE READY....so whenever this little guy wants to show his face we will be waiting with open arms. As for momma, I'm still feeling great and going about my normal day....I made it to the farmers market this morning and got some great goodies!!! Gotta love fresh fruit and veggies!
This past week Courtney and I meet my cousin Dalton (from Atlanta) in Joplin, MO for dinner. It was great seeing him, since I think it has been about two years. I remember holding him when he was a baby....hard to believe he is in college now. He has turned into such a strapping young man!!
Ok here is our latest and possibly last belly picture @ 39 weeks....I can't believe this 9 month journey is coming to an end! I'm going to miss my belly!!! Hopefully the next time I post.....we will have BABY SMITH!!! Until next time....


The waiting and wondering is the hardest part.... This last week can feel like an eternity for all of us who are waiting in the wings. Hope little boy Smith brightens our day and world very soon. Wishing for a very speedy and easy delivery for you to bring him into the world.
ReplyDelete