Saturday, October 20, 2012

Catch Up!!!

 I know I have not been very good about keeping up with the blog, so I thought I would post a few more pictures from the past week. Our little Gavin is the CUTEST baby ever....at least I think so! Here are some fun pictures of Gavin after his bath (which he loves). We have started a routine and take a bath every night before bed at 7:30pm. Sunday bottles are another routine we have started. Gavin and dad get to spend some time bonding on Sundays while watching football.

Here are some more of my favorite pictures of our little guy over the past month....I just can't get enough of him! 



We also took Gavin to the pumpkin farm to pick out his first pumpkin!! He was memorized by all the lights and halloween characters. It is so much fun experiencing his all his "firsts" 

No comments:

Post a Comment