Tuesday, March 26, 2013

7 months and ready for Spring!

Well, here I am again playing catch up....we have been fairly busy this month with company visiting. It has been wonderfully seeing our parents, and friends over the past few weeks. However, it seems like the minute the weather warms up then we get hit with another snow storm. So, needless to say Gavin and I are ready for spring and to get out of the house, but thankfully all of our company has helped keep our mind off of the weather.

Three weeks ago our good friends the Tupmans came to visit....they live in Joplin and we certainly miss seeing them now that we are in KC. Addalyn, their little girl (who just turned one) is so much fun!! I love watching her and Gavin interact. Our plan is for them to some day be boyfriend/girlfriend....Gavin already can't stop starring at her when she is around! Now, of course I can't forget about Aaden their crazy two year old....it was like a tornado went through the house when they were here. I guess I should get used to it, it won't be long before Gavin will be taring around the house with toys everywhere. LOL

Two weeks ago Pat and Rose came to visit as they were heading back to Iowa from Florida. It is always nice when our parents are able to come visit and see Gavin. Spending time with grandparents is SOOO important! I know as a child I loved visiting my grandparents and have a wonderful relationship with them today. Gavin is so lucky to have such wonderful grandparents! I know someday he will have just as special of a relationship with his grandparents as I did with mine.

Ok, here are some random fun photos to catch you up on what our little guy has been up to for the past few weeks.

Gavin just being a ham for the camera.....I just love this little guy!


Gavin loves looking out the front door as he and I wait for Dad to get home from work....


Gavin jumping in his "new" jumperoo that mom got for only $25!!! Yay me!!!



Gavin loves to eat....here he is enjoying his cinnamon apples and pears for breakfast



Well, at 7 months my little man is growing into a little boy. I just love his sweet personality. Gavin loves sitting and playing with his toys and LOVES to stand holding on to something. He still is not crawling.....and I'm totally ok with that! Gavin loves to eat and is eating 3 meals a day now. Some of his favorite foods are bananas, avocado, and cheese! He is starting to use his hands more, but still working on using his pincher fingers to grab the food on his tray.  We are still nursing full time, and are no longer nursing at night, so we are only nursing 5 times a day now. I feel so blessed that I have been able to nurse him this long, I truly enjoy that time we spend together everyday!!! Here are some fun pictures of our little 7 month old! Happy 7 months Gavin....we love you to pieces!


No comments:

Post a Comment