Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bridget & Ryan's Wedding

This past weekend we headed up to Des Moines to celebrate my good friend Bridget's wedding. Bridget had asked me to help decorate and set-up for her reception....and I loved it! I felt like I was working again. I forgot how much fun I have setting up for weddings! We headed up Friday and stayed with Brenda and Jodi. Court and Gavin hung out at the house while I headed to the reception hall to set-up Friday night. This was the FIRST time that I did not nurse Gavin before bed....Courtney gave him a bottle of milk instead. I know Court did great with him, but it was a sad moment for me! Anyways, the set-up went great and I was able to make it back in time to hang out on the deck at Brenda and Jodi's. We had a great time chilling on the deck enjoying a fire and some smores. We even got to listen to little miss Ava sing....she was so cute! Then we finished the night with some karaoke!


On Saturday my mom came to Des Moines and stayed at the hotel to watch Gavin as we went to the wedding. This was her first time babysitting Gavin and they had a great time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment