Thursday, September 19, 2013

Finally Home Owners!!!

Well, shame on me for not posting in over a month!!! I guess you could say life has been a little crazy this summer. For starters Courtney and I finally bought a house here in Olathe, Kansas. We have been wanting to buy a house for years but have never really felt like it was the right time due to Courtney's job situation. We finally decided now is the time....we like KC and love the fact that we are closer to family. There are so many fun and wonderful things to do here in KC and we feel like this will be great place to call "home".

Our new home is just on the south side of Olathe and is only three blocks from the new elementary school Gavin will attend. Another bonus is the neighborhood park is just at the end of our street. We are so excited to move into our new home....I can hardly wait! We close Oct. 7th.

In between house stuff Gavin and I have had a pretty fun and busy summer! We have had a few trips to  Deanna Rose, a wonderful petting zoo right here in town! It is so much fun watching Gavin's face expressions as he observes the animals. The animals like to get up close and personal....



We also had a wonderful week trip to Arkansas to visit all of our good friends...Aaden, Addalyn and Brynlee! However, this momma forgot the camera and we were so busy playing with our friends I didn't even take any pictures with my phone! I could just KICK myself!!! Anyways, thanks Nicole and Jessi for a such wonderful time, we miss you guys already!

Meanwhile, Gavin is keeping me busy!! He has mastered going up and down the stairs, he loves to dance to any type of music (especially to his alligator piano from Dudie and Papa), and loves playing construction worker just like Dad! Gavin got a tool bench for his birthday and it has been a big hit!






No comments:

Post a Comment