What better way to get into the Christmas spirit than to visit Santa. I have been looking forward to taking Gavin to see Santa this year now that he is older. Unfortunately, with Courtney still traveling it was just Gavin and I. I thought I would test him out with Santa during the week since the crowds are less, and he did great! So, we may try to go back on Saturday with Courtney if we have time. I had heard that Bass Pro had a really neat "Santa's Wonderland" display, so I decided to take Gavin there. It was awesome....they had lots of activities and displays for kids to do. So, Gavin got to enjoy some coloring at the North Pole, riding the carousel, and of course sitting on Santa's lap. He also really enjoyed the talking reindeer....lol. 


Last weekend Courtney and I headed to Branson to get into the Christmas spirit. His company Crossland had their annual Christmas party on Saturday, so we headed down on Friday for a nice weekend getaway. This was the first time we had left Gavin.....and it was kinda tough! Luckily, he was in great hands with my mom (Gigi), and I know the two of them had a blast. Courtney and I enjoyed the time away together and celebrating with his coworkers. Here are a few snap shots taken during the weekend.




No comments:
Post a Comment