Ok, so to recap the last month I'm going to give you some snap shots to fill you all in.
Two peas in a pod these days!
Gavin loves his new John Deere "Gator" that he got from Grandma and Grandpa D when they came to visit!
My super cool dude....I mean who doesn't wear sunglasses when coloring?
Father like son? Pat and Rose came to visit and of course we had to play cards until 2am!
A girls night with my besties! I'm so lucky to have such amazing friends like Nicole and Jessi!
P.S. Nicole and I both have great taste....we wore the same shirt on accident. lol

A few weekends ago we headed to Arkansas for our friends Phil and Emily's couples baby shower. They will expecting the arrival of baby Elli in the next few weeks. We had a blast that night catching up with our Arkansas friends.

Before we left town we meet uncle Curt at Denny's for breakfast.
Gavin is still rear facing in the car....but for the trip to AR we let him face forward and he LOVED it! Such a big boy now.

This was to cute to not share....all that "watching" cars wore him out!
This is our new kitchen table....Craigslist find for $160! I'm in love with it!
Last weekend we had visitors in town. My good friend Trisha from high school came to visit with her family. We had a great time showing them around KC and letting all the kids hang out. These pictures were taken at a train restaurant in KC, which the kids loved.











No comments:
Post a Comment