Monday, September 8, 2014

Gavin Turns Two!!!

Well, I know this is a little late but back on August 6th Gavin turned 2! Wow, 2 years already!! I honestly feel like I just had him yesterday. Courtney and I are extremely blessed to have this little man in our lives. He is sweet, cuddly, funny, smart, polite, naughty at times, and is PERFECT! I know I have said this before, but I truly feel like I'm the luckiest mom in the world to get to spend every day with him! I'm looking forward to this next year...watching him grow and explore! Happy 2nd Birthday Gavin, we love you to the moon and back!

We had a great day celebrating Gavin's 2nd birthday.....it all started out with some donuts and chocolate milk at Dunkin Donuts with our besties Isaac and Jennifer. 

Then we headed to the KC Zoo for some fun and a picnic lunch



Zoo Selfies

We finished up Gavin's birthday by heading over to our friends Jake and Rachel's for cupcakes and presents. It was so nice of them to have us over to help celebrate Gavin....Rachel even put up decorations for him! 




No comments:

Post a Comment