Saturday, March 7, 2015

February

Grandpa Pat and Grandma Rose Visit: We have been busy these past few months with visitors, which has been great. Pat and Rose came for a visit on their way back from Florida. As usual we played a lot of rounds of cards and the boys got a few small projects done.

The boys working on the car! Gavin was right there to lend a helping hand....lol

Grandpa fixing Gavin's wagon, so he could haul his money around



20 Weeks Pregnant: Well, we have made it half way this month. We had our 20 week ultrasound on Feb. 11th. The baby weighed in at 1lb and had a heartbeat of 147. We are very thankful that everything looks good and baby seems healthy! I have been feeling great with this pregnancy so far and am getting really excited to meet this baby!

 February's Belly Picture.....21 Weeks Pregnant (Feb. 15th) 

Celebrating Valentine's Day: I love craft projects when I have the time. So, my friend Jennifer and I had a coffee and crafts morning and enjoyed making some small little valentine crafts to incorporate around the house.


I got to celebrate valentine's day a little early this year (Friday the 13th) with a handsome little dude. We started our morning out getting some valentine donuts and then headed to music class.



Who doesn't like waking up from a nap with "sweet" treats and valentine presents! 




Snow Day (inside): When you can't go outside to play we bring the snow inside!



Aquarium Visit: We headed downtown to the aquarium with Jen and Isaac one afternoon. They boys had a blast of course. We even had lunch at Fritz's train station.









A quick photo with the Lego Lady! lol


Our little Picasso: Enjoying some afternoon painting



A Real Snow Day: We finally got enough snow to actually go outside and play last weekend. Gavin was a big help with shoveling the driveway. 


No comments:

Post a Comment