Monday, June 11, 2012

32 Weeks Pregnant

Ok, everyone we are getting close!!! Only 8 more weeks to go before we get to meet this little guy!!! Courtney and I are getting REALLY excited and can't believe how fast the time has gone. Ok, I'm going to try to catch you all up on the past few weeks. Well for starters Courtney and I started our birthing class last week. We go every Tuesday night from 6-9pm for the month of June. Hopefully, we will be experts after this class... lol. We also had our breastfeeding class last week, so I guess you could say we think we are ready! I'm really looking forward to breastfeeding, I think it is such a healthy option for our baby. Plus, I'm extremely excited about bonding with our little guy and just the overall experience. Everything as been going very well with the pregnancy....I still feel great! I really really enjoy being pregnant!!! At our 32 week appointment our little guy's heartbeat was in the upper 150's, and I'm measuring right on track. So, everything is looking good.

We have had a few other exciting things happen over the past few weeks. One is I got to meet Brett Michaels from Poison. He not only autographed my wrist (I had nothing for him to sign...lol) he told me I was beautiful and that he hoped to see me at his next concert!!! LOL, ok what I can say....I think Court better watch out! ;) So, here is a picture of me getting my autograph.
On June 7th it was Court's 33rd birthday!! Wow, I can't hardly believe it...I meet him when he was 24. So, we have known each other now for 9 yrs and I LOVE him more and more everyday!! He is such an amazing husband and I know he is going to be an even more amazing father! One of the things I did to celebrate his birthday was I made him a homemade raspberry cheesecake....OMG it was SO GOOD!!! I think we had it all gone in two days. We also celebrated by going out with some friends for dinner and drinks (water for me) :)
I also had a few maternity pictures taken by a friend. I don't have all the pictures back yet, but I thought I would share just a few. 
Finally, here is our latest 32 week belly picture....it is getting bigger!!! I love it! Well, I think that about sums up the past few weeks....until next time


No comments:

Post a Comment